Work with a great group of international educators
Lakeside seeks globally-minded, enthusiastic, committed, innovative teaching professionals to join our team. We provide competitive pay and good opportunities for professional development, as well as a chance to live in Costa Rica’s beautiful North Pacific coast.
We are currently seeking amazing teachers for the 2023 school year. If the position you are interested in is not listed, please feel free to send us your details to add to our database for future consideration.
- Early Years Teacher (Prek – 2nd Grade)
- Primary Years Teacher (3rd – 5th Grade)
- Middle Years Generalist Teacher
- Middle Years Math / Science
- Instructional Coach (must be Bilingual – English/Spanish)
- Special Needs Support Lead
- Bachelor or advanced degrees
- Accredited teaching certificate
- Good track record of full-time teaching
- Proficiency in English (preferably bilingual English/Spanish. If not, should be willing to learn Spanish)
- Willingness to act as Homeroom Teacher, Tutor and / or participation in extra-curricular programs
- Good health
- Energy and enthusiasm to go that extra mile
To apply for a position at our school please email the following to email@example.com
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter indicating the post you are applying for and why you are well suited for it
- A recent photo
- The names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of two referees, one of whom should be your current employer
Get to know Lakeside through our videos. A picture really is worth a thousand words.