Lakeside International School is proud to offer quality programs using both English and Spanish as the primary language of instruction. We are in a strong position to offer an education that is both globally-aware and locally grounded. In all of our programs we emphasize inter-cultural understanding, seek to educate the whole child and place great value on providing students with a variety of opportunities to engage their individual talents and learning styles.
The Lakeside Difference
- Child centered education
- Small class sizes
- Dynamic & experienced teachers
- Holistic approach to teaching using the latest research available, such as Howard Gardner’s work on multiple intelligences.
- International mindedness
- Integrated and challenging curriculum with clear learning outcomes
- Bi-lingual, multi-cultural educational environment
- Community service program
- Outdoor experience program
- The latest in technology
- The Lakeside Learning Community – administrators, teachers, parents & students working together to nurture a lifelong passion for learning!
Get to know Lakeside through our videos. A picture really is worth a thousand words.