TUITION AND FEES
Grade Enrollment Annual Tuition
|Primary: 1st – 6th||$360||$4,320|
|Secondary: 7th – 10th||$410||$4920|
Tuition Assistance (Beca) Program:
We are also very pleased to continue to offer our Tuition Assistance program. To apply for tuition assistance, please contact the Office for a complete Tuition Assistance information packet. Complete and return all documentation requested. The table below is an estimate of monthly tuition assistance rates. Individual tuition assistance packages will vary based on financial need:
Grade Enrollment 12 payments (January to December)
Jan to Dec
|Primary: 1st – 6th||$260||$260|
|Secondary: 7th – 10th||$305||$305|
Installment Plans for Tuition Payment:
- ANNUAL INSTALLMENT PLAN. All tuition and fees remaining after payment of the non-refundable pre-matricula payment are due on or before December 15th. A 10% discount on tuition will be applied.
- SEMI-ANNUAL INSTALLMENT PLAN. 50% plus all fees and matricula are due during enrollment, and the second payment is due on or before June 15th.
- MONTHLY INSTALLMENT PLAN. The monthly installment option is available to all families, including those receiving tuition assistance, with a proven history of consistent and on-time payments with Lakeside. All fees and matricula are due with the first monthly installment. There are two monthly payment plans available: the 12-month plan and the 11-month plan.
- NEW STUDENT APPLICATION FEE. A non-refundable fee of $25 per student must be paid at the time of application
- TUITION. All families pay a non-refundable Registration Fee per student. This fee is equal to one month of tuition payment.
- NON-REFUNDABLE PRE-TUITION. A non-refundable pre-matricula payment of $150 must be paid for each student with submission of the enrollment/re-enrollment application. This amount will be credited towards the student’s Matricula payment.
- INSTALLMENT PLAN FEE. All families who pay on a monthly installment basis will pay an annual fee of $60 to help cover the cost of administering the program.
- LATE PAYMENT FEE. Lakeside may assess a late fee of $20 on the first day any amount becomes delinquent and an additional $20 for each additional 2-weeks that the amount remains delinquent.
- LIBRARY/ TECHNOLOGY FEE. All families pay a non-refundable annual fee of $45 per student.
- STUDENT INSURANCE. All families are required to purchase a student insurance plan through INS (the national Insurance company.) Plans range in price from $20 to $30 annually. Families must supply proof of coverage for each student. Parents who wish to enroll in a group plan that Lakeside processes will pay the cost of the insurance plus a $6 administration fee.
School Uniforms, learning resources and supplies are not included in tuition and fees, and must be purchased separately.